Recently I was clearing out my browser history and noticed that there are some sites I return to again and again sometimes for information and sometimes for inspiration and sometimes for both.
- Next Avenue: News and Information for People Over 50
- Better Health While Aging
- Human Values in Aging Newsletter – Harry Moody (Creative Longevity and Wisdom Program of Fielding Graduate University – email: email@example.com)
- Symposium on Aging Archive – Links to 2020 Symposium Lectures
- MedlinePlus is a service of the National Library of Medicine (NLM), the world’s largest medical library, which is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Spotify – music and podcasts
What are some of your go-to sights for information and inspiration?